Land Owners Need to be Asking Pertinent Questions when Dealing with...
Gas Royalties and Gas Signing Bonuses
1. How are bonus checks and royalty
2. I have heard there is a way to
spread my tax liability over a
number of years. Is this possible?
3. Do I need to be working with an
accountant and/or attorney who
specializes in this field?
4. There are multiple ways in which I
can get involved in a gas leasing
deal. Are there tax advantages that
make one deal better than another?
Investment & Planning
1. If my royalty checks are significant,
what planning should I do for my
estate to make the best use of the tools
available in transferring my wealth to
2. If I elect not to use the bonus money up
front but would like to keep it
available as an emergency fund, what
options do I have?
3. How can I generate monthly income
from my bonus check in a tax
4. Can royalty checks be used to develop
a retirement plan?
Covenant Wealth Advisors, LLC Can Help Answer Your Questions.